Windows Live OneCare helps to protect and maintain work computers
Business owners who already use Windows Live OneCare tell us that OneCare is a great product for small businesses. It makes protecting work-related computers easy, and gives you more time to deal with the other demands of running your business.
Offers comprehensive, integrated protection for your company’s computers
- Antivirus, antispyware, anti-phishing, and firewall features help protect your computers from viruses, spyware, worms, Trojan horses, hackers, and other threats.
- The trustworthy, reliable Backup and Restore feature can automatically back up your important company files, including most accounting files.
- Continual updates provide you with the latest technology, including the latest critical security updates from Microsoft.
Simplifies the job of managing your company’s computers
- The Windows Live OneCare health meter gives you a clear, continuous indication of your computer's level of protection and performance. If OneCare detects anything that you can do to improve your computer’s health, the service automatically shows you what action to take and gives you a one-click solution.
- The Tune-up feature takes care of routine maintenance and helps improve your computer's performance.
- OneCare works automatically in the background so that you aren’t forced to make sudden, repetitive decisions. For example, the Firewall policy is regularly updated to keep ahead of hackers and make sure that your legitimate programs have the Internet access they need, so you don’t need to decide which programs to allow or disallow.
Evolves to serve your small business better
- OneCare updates automatically to counteract new viruses and other threats.
- OneCare provides subscribers with continuous feature updates, bringing you the latest technologies to help protect you from emerging threats. If you're worried about a new virus or other threat, you can check for updates yourself with a single click.
Comes with free support
- With Windows Live OneCare, you get unlimited free support by phone, online chat, or e-mail for any issues with your subscription.